EC Pediatric Restraining Chair Model BU-101
The EC Pediatric Restraining Chair is utilized for holding infants and small children in a proper anatomical positioning during radiological procedures and examinations. It is made of a Plexiglas material that is translucent to x-rays. It anatomical positions the patient during radiological procedures and reduces motion anomalies in the x-ray film.
- Accepts 8 week old infants to children 4 years of age
- Easy application, similar to placing a child into a car seat
- This will avoid the use of parents holding the child still
- Full and complete immobilization, thus saving time and unnecessary need to repeat procedures
- At present time this the only devise that can articulate positions of upright, lateral, supine and decubitus
EC Pediatric Immobilizer Device GAPOS-102
The EC Immobilizer devise is used to immobilize the whole body and to circumvent the use of sedative drugs for agitated children during emergency medical procedures and in general Radiological examinations. A necessity in handling facial and head sutures, Cat/Scan procedures, r/o cerebral bleed and appendicitis. Useful for drawing blood and spinal fluids, as well in introducing foley catheters. Most common in medical emergency procedures all in general Radiological examinations such as Cat/Scans, MRI, Cystography, Nuclear Medicine, UGI, IVP, introducing body fluids, contrast media and useful in evasive angiogram studies. Our immobilizer techniques are proven and guaranteed to work 100% of the time.
- Accepts 8 week old infants up to a 6 year old child
- Immobilization technology can be used in the application of a splint
- The splint is applied to movable joints, such as the elbows, knees, neck and vertebra joints to prevent these joints to flex and extend
- EC Immobilizer Device will cut the procedure time by 50 percent. Good cost savings with reduction of repeat studies
- It is an innovative radiation safety device. Minimizing the number of personnel to hold the child during medical procedures